USI Based Students
USI – June 30 (for Non-European students) via the online registration portal
USI – July 30 (for European students) via the online registration portal
If you miss either of these deadlines it may still be possible to register. We might also accept late registrations, but this depends on available capacity within the FAU/USI double-degree programme. Please contact Olaf Schenk if you are in this situation.
FAU Based Students
The application for the master program is only possible during the winter term. The deadlines are:
- April 15 for applicants who are non-EU citizens
- July 15 for applicants who are EU citizens (last day for submitting the online application)
The application for the master program must be submitted online, via the campo portal.
- Register an account in the FAU-IdM System.
- Sign in at the campo portal.
- Submit your online application for the Double Degree in Computational Engineering.
- Wait for notification from FAU.
We process all applications in batches and will not start with the first batch until April; please refrain from any inquiries before May.