Welcome Event Wed, May 10, 2023 @ 16:00 to 17:00 (CET) – FAU, Martensstraße 3, 91058 Erlangen (Blue Computer Science Tower, 2nd floor, 02.152-113).
The welcome event will be held in hybrid mode with both online and in-person components.
When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 @ 16:00 to 17:00 (CET)
In-Person Location: FAU, Martensstraße 3, 91058 Erlangen (Blue Computer Science Tower, 2nd floor, 02.152-113)
Zoom Link: https://fau.zoom.us/j/64903752573?pwd=SDBSb1JJYW5RK25MYTlNSnNCS2k0UT09
We are planning to have an Introduction Blitz of our FAU-USI double-degree. Our goal is to have an interactive session for all members of the CE/MCS community to associate faces with names and learn some fun facts about fellow attendees (both scientific and not!). The preliminary agenda for the event is as follows:
- Welcome (Eftekhari/Fey/Köstler)
- Introduction Blitz (Schmutterer)
- All attendees (both students and professors) are asked to prepare a 30 second presentation of themselves with a single presentation slide.
- Please send your slide in PDF format to Michael Zikeli firstname.lastname@example.org by noon (CET) Monday May 8th.
- naming convention for slide: blitz _familyname_firstInitail.pdf
- USI’s MCS presentation on the MCS program at USI
- FAU’s CE presentation on the program at FAU